Succulent Salmon Burgers with Tarragon
These are a great way to make healthy burgers that are chalk full of flavor between the Sockeye Salmon and Tarragon. Great and easy way to make dinner for the family or friends!
Cut the salmon into ¼ to ½ inch dice.
Combine on a large bowl with the yogurt, breadcrumbs, lemon juice.
Add the green onions, red pepper, tarragon and salt. Mix thoroughly.
Shape into six patties.
Fry them in a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, about five minutes per side, or until nicely browned.
Serve on a sourdough bun with tomato, red onion and tartar sauce. Enjoy!
How to make
(2) pounds skinless sockeye salmon fillet, pin bones removed
(1/3) cup plain Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
(1) cup plain fine breadcrumbs
(2) tablespoons fresh lemon juice
(4-6) green onions (white and green parts). Minced
(1) medium sweet red pepper seeded and cute into ¼ inch dice
(2) tablespoons fresh, chopped tarragon
(1) teaspoon salt