Asian Glazed Salmon
Easy Asian styled marinade with Garlic and Ginger to brush on your Salmon fillets for either the BBQ or Oven!
Step 1: Prepare the barbecue grill. Whirl the olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, ginger and honey in a food processor until smooth, occasionally scraping the sides. You can also whisk the ingredients in a small bowl, but if you do, finely chop the garlic and ginger.
Step 2: Brush the fillet thickly with the glaze and place on an oiled piece of aluminum foil just large enough to catch the marinade should it drip. Grill over medium-high heat until just done, (don’t turn it) about 10 minutes (the top will have a darkened glazed appearance). You can also bake the fillet in a 425 degree oven.
Step 3: Top fillets wtih sesame seeds and finely chopped scallions, and serve immediately. Enjoy!!
How to make
(1/4) cups of olive oil
(1) tablespoons of sesame oil
(2) tablespoons of soy sauce
(1) large clove of garlic, coarsely chopped (add more if you like Garlic like we do)
(1) tablespoon fresh lemon juice
(3) tablespoons peeled, corsely chopped fresh ginger
(1.5) tablespoons honey
(2) Ocean Range Wild Sockeye Salmon fillets (1-package worth ~ 16 oz)
Optional toppings: Sesame seeds and thinly sliced scallions.